Friday 26 May 2017

Modelling: Cobblestone Bases


Been to many towns in my youth. I have an experience of a lifetime of street walking. Still no human town has a cobblestone more treacherous than Mordheim: City of the Damned...








Greetings fellow Mordheimers! I'm back with another Modelling article. This time I will show you a fast and easy way of preparing Cobblestone Bases. The same material and technique might be used to provide fine texture on the buildings or even a gaming board.

http://scarhandpainting.com/tutorial-modelling-cobblestone-bases/

Example quote and picture:

"Next I glued the piece onto the base, turned the base upside down and cut off the excess of the wallpaper with a Hobby Knife. "


Nazroth,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.